BASIC RULES OF THE TOURNAMENT:
• Scramble Format
• There are separate tee positions for ladies, men, pros, and seniors (65+).
• Each player hits a shot and the next shot is played from the location of the best shot selected. If that shot is in the rough, everyone hits from the rough.
• All balls may be cleaned and placed within a club length of the selected shot's position.
• Each player's drive must be selected at least three times.
• Each player is allowed two mulligans. Mulligans can be used to replace any shot including putts. Mulligans do not count for closest to the pin or closest to the line contests, but can be used for the team score on that hole.
SCORING AND PRIZES:
• Scoring is on both a gross and net basis.
• Scoring for each team is based on modified Buick Scramble Rules. Each team is given a handicap based on your GHIN indexes.
• Prizes are awarded for the closest to the pin and closest to the line at selected holes.
• The Tournament team that returns the lowest gross score and lowest net score is declared "winners" of the event. Of the remaining teams, the top teams will select their prizes based on how they finished in the tournament (subject to change).